Christmas Embossing Rolling Pin
Take your Christmas baked goods to the next level
- Rolling Pin Cylinder Size 43X 5 Cm (Deer), 39X5 Cm(Other patterns)
- Materials: Natural Wood, Ecological Friendly
How to Use:
- Roll the pin over the fresh dough once and the design will print right on it.
- And will be there when you take your chicks out of oven. All you have to do is to roll the pin
- Super Easy and fun
- 200g of butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- 400g of fine wheat flour
- 150g of icing sugar
Important: don't use any leavener or acid!
Mix all ingredients and knead the dough. If too moist, add flour to the surface, if too dry, add butter. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then roll out the dough with a thickness of about 3-4mm with rolling pin. Cut into circular shape and place on the tray. Next, place in the preheated oven to 200 degrees for 9 minutes. Enjoy!
The secret is to pre -heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.